- Admissions Dates : Admission in the college will be as per the date set by University and will be displayed in the college Notice Board.
- Submission of Admission Form : Dily filled admission form along with required certificate to be submitted at the admission office, C.S.R. College, Pipartarai, Kargi Road, Kota, Bilaspur before the set dates, which will be displayed on the college notice board.
Following documents are required along with application form:-
- High School (Class 10th) marksheet, duly attested.
- Higher Secondary (Class 12th) marksheet, duly attested.
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Cast Certificate (For SC/ST/OBC)
- Parents Income Certificate for availing Scholarship from Government.
- Latest passport size photograph 3 nos.
- Residence certificate duly attested.
- Migration Certificate for candidates from other University.
- Eligibility Certificate for candidates from other University.
- Gap Certificate (If Required)
- All admissions are based on the merit basis and rules of reservation will be followed.
- Admission list to selected students will be displayed on the notice board.
- Necessary fees to be deposited before admission. Admission will be considered only after deposition of fee within the dates set by the admission committee.
- For admission in the college, all students are required to meet the minimum qualification of the applied courses.
- List of the admitted candidates, who applied for admission, will be displayed at the college notice board and admitted students need to deposit their fees within prescribed date to confirm their admission.
- Reservation facilities for SC/ST/OBC will be provided as per Govt. rules. Vacant seats can be given to general category as per rules.
- Admission fee to be deposited by the candidate after verification by the admission committee of the documents and certificate, submitted by the candidate.
- Admission will be considered only after deposit of fees within the prescribed dates.
- Late fees for admission will not be considered. In that case candidates from waiting list will be given chance for admission.
- In case of not fulfilling the requisite seats, direct admission can be given to the candidates, fulfilling the norms.
Eligibility for Temporary Admission
- Candidates eligible for temporary admission need to apply for temporary admission before the prescribed dates.
- College Admission Committee can allow temporary admission in case of shortcoming of any documents.
- Candidates of First/Second year, undergraduate course appearing in the supplementary exam are eligible for temporary admission.
- Admission will stand cancelled for the candidates failed in the supplementary examination.
- Temporary admission will be validate into permanent admission if the student passes the supplementary examination.
- The students attaining temporary admission have to deposit complete fees and other in advance which would be non refundable.
Non-Eligible Condition for Admission
- In undergraduate course for admission in the first year, the age should not be more than 22 years. Age of the candidate is considered on the basis of 1 July.
- Candidate having criminal background or criminal case pending in the court or serious misconduct action behavior with college discipline or no change in the attitude even after warning earlier will not be given admission a recommended by the college admission committee.
- Candidate involved in the damaging of college property, disturbing the academic environment of the college or involved in the unlawful activities like ragging, abusing etc will not be given admission as recommended by college admission committee.
- Candidate caught in cheating or copying in the annual university exam will not be given admission as recommended by college admission committee.
- Candidate scored less than 40% marks will not be given admission as recommended by the college admission committee.
- Admission of the candidate provided wrong or incomplete information would be cancelled the moment it is brought in notice. Fees will not be refunded once deposited.
- Admission can be cancelled in case of short deposit of and documents.